Sign In Home
Goldenangel

Posts:4
I heard someone in fb are use auto like and auto mention so they have a lot of like.. What do you think?


(She's referring to the Fanart Contest Voting System with the topic 'Seasons in Avatar')
2014-08-19 16:44:29
GILLjr


Posts:2342

I am not understand.
fb is social media you can't heard them you just can read and write
2014-08-19 16:47:24
isengajagan


Posts:109

what about auto hahahahaha
2014-08-19 16:48:04
Nevermore9x


Posts:20

Him/She/He/Her Use Free Likers Apps For Facebooks,im use that Too
2014-08-19 16:48:29
crycute1


Posts:4374

Originally posted by GILLjr
I am not understand.
fb is social media you can't heard them you just can read and write
Maybe she wants fo say" she used to know about auto like and mention"
2014-08-19 16:50:29
GILLjr like this
lokendras


Posts:3951

What is auto like and auto mention I don't understand
2014-08-19 16:50:44
starscream


Posts:2971

I am not understand.
2014-08-19 16:51:07
Nevermore9x


Posts:20

Auto Mention Is I dont know
2014-08-19 16:51:22
crycute1


Posts:4374

Originally posted by Nevermore9x
Him/She/He/Her Use Free Likers Apps For Facebooks,im use that Too
Oh.. You ever use auto like app? What is it?
2014-08-19 16:52:34
demon2kvn


Posts:3805

wow , i didnt understand
2014-08-19 16:53:42
Goldenangel


Posts:4

If we us auto like and auto mention we can have a lot of like of our photo without wait until someone like our photo it is a hack program
2014-08-19 16:58:16
heloise


Posts:6575

She is referring to the fanart contest voting system.
2014-08-19 17:02:07
GILLjr, Goldenangel like this
GILLjr


Posts:2342

Originally posted by crycute1
Maybe she wants fo say" she used to know about auto like and mention"
yeah MAYBE, thanks before
2014-08-19 17:02:14
yaashee


Posts:2807

Originally posted by Goldenangel
If we us auto like and auto mention we can have a lot of like of our photo without wait until someone like our photo it is a hack program
I dont want..if itz a hack program
2014-08-19 17:02:43
Goldenangel


Posts:4

Originally posted by yaashee
I dont want..if itz a hack program
But have someone use it in fan art...
2014-08-19 17:09:12
GILLjr like this
GILLjr


Posts:2342

Originally posted by heloise
She is referring to the fanart contest voting system.
hello ****** ****** ****** can you delete my comment #2 ?
2014-08-19 17:13:19