Sign In Home
Vegetassg0

U see it always blocks us from doing red ribbon barracks and says sumthing like red ribbon is full try again later. This problem
Used to be a issue back in the day and they had to do sum bug fixes but it took alot of people to bring it to them to get them to fix
2021-11-25 22:46:19
viper9, mukeshmessi like this
viper9

viper9 - SMod # 1
I will try to talk to admin about this problem.
2021-11-26 00:21:41
mukeshmessi like this
mukeshmessi

This must have some connection with the problem.i was in the zone 0 and only me and another two suspecious characters(bots) were there...but it says the zone has 15 people in it but only 3 were there.

2021-11-26 03:15:09
viper9

viper9 - SMod # 3
Admin wants to know two things:
1)Are you useing the official version?
2)Are you useing many accounts on 1 IP address?
2021-11-26 10:08:19
mukeshmessi

Originally posted by viper9
Admin wants to know two things:
1)Are you useing the official version?
2)Are you useing many accounts on 1 IP address?
Its not about only me or veget***g0....its the same for everyone else playing the game, They asked me the same question in fb support too,if someone using mod their id will be in Blacklist and need to play their id in official app for a week to enter in rr again.im using latest official app and also me and my clanmate are from different countries so obviously wont be the same IP address.I beleive that those suspecious accounts that fill up the zones as you can see in my screenshot has something to do with this issue because when you consider our English server its never been this full like in the image.
2021-11-26 14:32:03
viper9

viper9 - SMod # 5
Originally posted by mukeshmessi
Its not about only me or veget***g0....its the same for everyone else playing the game, They asked me the same question in fb support too,if someone using mod their id will be in Blacklist and need to play their id in official app for a week to enter in rr again.im using latest official app and...
Ok I will tell admin about this
2021-11-26 14:54:16
mukeshmessi like this
quixlote

Originally posted by mukeshmessi
This must have some connection with the problem.i was in the zone 0 and only me and another two suspecious characters(bots) were there...but it says the zone has 15 people in it but only 3 were there.
I had this same issue during the Halloween event and anytime you see the full zones like that you will always see two namekian Characters at the exit to the fern forest if there are cheating niggas out there stop games should be played fairly
2021-11-26 15:18:17
mukeshmessi like this
mukeshmessi

Originally posted by viper9
Ok I will tell admin about this
It could be an in-game bug or activity of some players who are exploiting the game for their own profit,when you need dragonballs but you cant get it on your own then you will be forced to buy it from them who sell it for more gold or for real money,and more importantly for a new player they have a quest that needs to enter in rr camp,if they cant enter rr they cant progress up and they will need to quit the game,so there wont have any new players and the teamobi team needs to run their game with old player alone.
2021-11-26 19:49:28
quixlote like this