Sign In Home
shivaa94

Posts:69
Hey guys i just recharged and noticed one thing When your game is running in background and you recharge you dont get the item or gems so i would recommend to close the app first then do top up cuz yesterday i did another top up it worked without any problems cuz my game wasn't running in background
2020-10-01 15:59:34
viper9 like this
Shaunjr


Posts:13

How do you use razor gold I only got the pin and not the card #
2020-10-02 00:19:28
Camslam54


Posts:33

Bro wtf, US players aren’t even able to purchase Razer gold pin anymore.. while everyone else is still able to top up with no problems.. this game is rigged and needs to be fixed soon.
2020-10-02 01:10:42
shivaa94


Posts:69

Originally posted by Camslam54
Bro wtf, US players aren’t even able to purchase Razer gold pin anymore.. while everyone else is still able to top up with no problems.. this game is rigged and needs to be fixed soon.
I think you can't purchase Razer cards in us
But I can since Im from India
Maybe try VPN in sea gm it might work
2020-10-02 01:48:34
shivaa94


Posts:69

Originally posted by Shaunjr
How do you use razor gold I only got the pin and not the card #
I got both lol I bought a Eu card, you can go for other country's card and try it
2020-10-02 01:49:27
Camslam54


Posts:33

Still won’t work
2020-10-02 07:55:27
Iamtimmer06


Posts:3

Still did not work out, i top up in AM with coda payment, yesterday and i did not recieve any gems at all...
2020-10-02 08:57:06
Iamtimmer06


Posts:3

I did not get any gems at all, i top up too in AM
2020-10-02 08:57:35
shivaa94


Posts:69

Originally posted by Iamtimmer06
I did not get any gems at all, i top up too in AM
Report that in ambulance button
2020-10-02 09:18:54