Sign In Home
Kiran28

.....the evil who scammed and blammed others, slipknot is innocent! this scambag that we all know that it is famous for its Scams,hacks and ofcourse we nswo players call him 'IT' and its a savage animal and we have scientific proofs for that! and now it ruins nswo and it acts as good in forum how foolish, all nswo players suggestion ban that forever!
2019-01-11 21:43:11
TraS1mple like this
Deathcruizer

Okay,a noob trying to frame like me just like romnick,if everyone knows that I'm a scammer just name one person that I have scammed till now and regarding I haven't did anything illegal and then people make conspiracy about the accuse that they are a scammer I hope they aren't blindfolded TELL ME THE NAMES OF PLAYERS THAT I HAVE SCAMMED TILL NOW MF. You'll soon regret your false allegations hommie People know who I am these allegations won't put me in trouble ok you are just making people believe fake things and making fake conspiracy
2019-01-11 22:25:58
slipknot25

lmao hahahaha yes that stupd Mf is best friend of romnick. both scammer
2019-01-11 23:35:06
slipknot25

Originally posted by Deathcruizer
Okay,a noob trying to frame like me just like romnick,if everyone knows that I'm a scammer just name one person that I have scammed till now and regarding I haven't did anything illegal and then people make conspiracy about the accuse that they are a scammer I hope they aren't blindfolded TELL ME...
im one of your victim dawg. when you and romnick scammed my awo acc last 2017. remember??? lmao btch now youre in ninja school scamming??? idgf on you now bcoz im playing Mobile legends now. no scammer like you there.
2019-01-11 23:39:31
Kiran28

Originally posted by Deathcruizer
Okay,a noob trying to frame like me just like romnick,if everyone knows that I'm a scammer just name one person that I have scammed till now and regarding I haven't did anything illegal and then people make conspiracy about the accuse that they are a scammer I hope they aren't blindfolded TELL ME...
stop lying scammer, and stop calling me homie coz aint a sh!t like u on nsw hood''
2019-01-12 14:08:03
capetown

Lol die dwanky still at it? #Deathloser
2019-01-14 15:09:13